Tuesday, August 6, 2013

'My Fiona'

Last week I started getting back into my workout routine. I was so excited to put on my workout clothes and I couldn't wait to sweat like a pig. I just love that feeling of pushing yourself till you feel like you might vomit and getting my sweat on makes me feel like I've had a really good workout.



I do these bootcamps which are 30 minute workouts with a trainer and a group of other people who like to get their sweat on. My workout was going great until I had to start running. I thought my regular old sports bra was going to cut it but man was it uncomfortable. 
I eventually was holding them down with my forearms as I ran, which those of you ladies who have tried this technique know that it is not conducive to a workout. Plus, you just feel and look like an idiot. 

So I searched the interweb for a new bra to hold my girls in place and let me tell you, this bra is 
amaz-ing! 
The price got me at first and I was a little skeptical to say the least, but it seriously is worth every penny! I ordered mine from zappos because of their awesome shipping policy. 

I figured what's the worst that could happen? I hate the bra and then ship it back for FREE. OR I love the bra and keep it FOREVER. 

I chose the latter of course. 



with.love
ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment